is the ArcGIS extension intended for making of information
geological-geophysical model of a rock mass. This solution include
unique support of "two-scale" geological graphics. We recommend to use
tools together with a free Typeconvert extension. Also we recommend to use module KMLer as an extension for support universal Google 4D Z-service. Slice3D include free and commercial functions.
If you have problems by installation then see this page.
More info about Slice3D see in Docs
User manual (pdf)
How to use
Work in ArcScene
Send data to Grapher
Create slice from the polyline DEM
For what this program?
At the analysis of the data of study of a rock mass there are following problems:
To solve a
considerable proportion of these problems the program module Slice3d is
created. This is the tool for making of information
geological-geophysical model of a rock mass.
- How most simply to execute special graphic constructions, whenever possible not using other programs, except the ArcGIS?
- How to compare the numerical and descriptive data?
- How to receive the updated plan, a set of slices and 3d model on the uniform attributive data?
- How to carry out geologic constructions in one plane of a slice and to transfer them to another?
- How to find intersections of a slice surface with other objects?
- How to construct projections of objects to a surface of a slice?
- How to organize two-scale constructions?